Monday, May 26, 2008

Answers and Scores for QUIZ-5

Hello all,

12 replies to the quiz is fair enough....hope the number increases in times to come.I,on my part, shall also try to make the quiz as much interesting as possible.

The Answers are:

1.David Cook (the new American Idol)

2.JOCKEY is what I was looking for......many people missed on this.

3.JUNO is the connection.
Thankyou For Smoking is a movie directed by Jason Rietman...the same guy directed JUNO as well.
The pic on the Centre is that of Ellen Page,who played the role of Juno Macguff in the movie.
The pic on the right is that of JUNO,the Roman godess of marriages and queen of Gods.

kudos to Prithviraj & Neelu for cracking this one.

4.Fakir Mohan Senapati is the legend being talked about.

5.All three of them have taken hat-tricks in the onging Indian Premier league(IPL).

The Scores are as follows:(in the order in which I received them)

1.Subhendu Saha 2
2.Siddharth Misra 2
3.Patankar Pramod 3
4.Kamal Rathi 3
5.Nishant Nihar 2
6.Deepanshu Berry 1
7.Bharath 2
8.Niraj Narayan Bhatta 3
9.Prithviraj vasanth 4
10.Anubhav Chatterjee 1 (I havent given u points for the last question as IPL is sumthing I I was looking for...only hat-tricks won't do).
11.Neelu Tripathy 3
12.Ravishu Arora 2 (have given u points for David Sumthing).

will come up with my new set in a day or 2.Stay tuned.....and keep quizzing!!!!

Adieu and Cheers
Nishit Ganatra.